Frosty Boy Whip Cream Powder
Franklin Baker Desiccated Coconut
Primera Ube Flavocol
Beat the summer heat with this ube-flavored dessert you can make at home using Ferna high-quality ingredients.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Mixing Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time: 5 hours min.
Yield: 1.2L or 2 ½ pint Cheesy Ube Sorbetes
¾ cup or 200 grams Frosty Boy Whip Cream Powder
1 cup or 200 grams Water, cold
1 ½ cups or 317 grams Evaporated Milk
¾ bar or 115 grams Cheddar Cheese, cubed
¼ bar or 40 grams Cheddar Cheese, grated
30 grams Franklin Baker Desiccated Coconut
1 cup or 250 grams All Purpose Cream
1 tbsp + 1 tsp or 20 grams Primera Ube Flavocol
¾ cup or 70 grams Condensed Milk
1. In a bowl, mix evaporated milk, condensed milk, all purpose cream, and ube flavocol together. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, put Frosty Boy whipped cream powder and cold water.
3. Whip the mixture at high speed until it forms stiff peaks.
4. Fold in the ube mixture into the whipped cream until well combined. Then, add the desiccated coconut and cheese cubes. Mix until evenly distributed.
5. Pour the mixture over a freezer-safe pan.
6. Place it in the freezer and chill for at least 5 hours or until frozen.
7. Once frozen, scoop and serve with grated cheddar cheese toppings.