- At least College Level
- At least one (1) year of related experience in a food manufacturing industry. With trainings and seminars on QMS, Food Safety, cGWP/cGMP and among others is a plus
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the Central Laboratory on a daily basis.
- Assists in the preparation of Certificate of Analysis (COA) and other documents required as per request, which are still subject for checking and approval of QAC personnel prior to release.
- Files, returns and stores documents after use in the designated storage.
- Assists QAC personnel in stamping of ‘QA Pass’ in all approved stickers/labels.
- Assists in the distribution of reports and any other related documents to the other departments.
- Maintains the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the Retention Sample Room.
- Ensures that all product samples are properly labeled/tagged while monitoring the expiration of the samples.
- Works with the QAC Department in the smooth and seamless implementation of QAC policies, procedures, work instructions and forms/checklist aligned with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Attends and participates in all QMS related trainings, meetings and audits as needed.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONTROL STAFF
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Food Technology or any courses (Professional Licensure is an advantage)
- At least two (2) years of related experience as QAC Staff in a food manufacturing/retail/trading industry. With trainings and seminars on QMS, Food Safety, cGWP/cGMP and among others is a plus
- Receives, checks requests and/or performs actual inspection, sampling, testing and analysis of products.
- Evaluates incoming traded products based on standard procedures and specifications.
- Provides dispositions on products that have been analyzed and evaluated. Approves or rejects Inventory Receipt Form (IRF).
- Assists the QAC Supervisor in the implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of cGWP/cGMP, Food Safety, HACCP and other quality related standards in the overall supply/distribution cycle.
- Gathers and checks cGWP/cGMP Deviation Report in addition to NCR and recommends corrective actions to avoid recurrence of specific cGWP/cGMP deviation Identifies, stores and safe keeps product samples accordingly.
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technology (License is an advantage)
- At least two (2) years of extensive work experience as a Electrician/Master Electrician in a manufacturing or trading/retail industry with updated trainings and seminars on QMS, Food Safety, GMP and among others is a plus
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and electrical local codes.
- Connects wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Tests electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Uses a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Inspects electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with electrical codes.
- Graduate of Marketing or any Business related course
- At least three (3) years of extensive work experience as a Sales Professional/Executive in a manufacturing or trading/retail industry with updated trainings and seminars on SCM, QMS, Food Safety, GMP and among others is a plus
- Prepares sales forecast by reviewing Sales History per Customer.
- Communicates and request updated requirements from Customers.
- Receives communication or inquiries from Customers – product inquiry, orders, price, customer complaints, credit terms and others.
- Documents and finalizes communication by identifying purpose of communication and forwards the Customer Communication Sheet to Sales Supervisor for review.
- Sources and acquires potential Customers or Sales leads from various platforms such as social media, referrals from existing customers, business directories, trade shows, conference attendance, networks, company website and others.
- Conducts outbound customer calls through reliable sales leads and prospects in order to acquire new/potential customers.
- Prepares Sales Quotations, Proposals or Presentation with price, credit terms and other specifications then submits to Sales Supervisor/Manager for review and approval.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology or any related course
- At least five (5) years of extensive work experience as Product Application Technologist in a food manufacturing or food trading/retail industry
- Conducts testing of existing and new/enhanced/alternative locally manufactured products.
- Develops different/varied types of recipes as support for product launching and promotion.
- Assists PRD in the conduct of product benchmarking and competitor’s check.
- Develops product applications of existing, new/enhanced items to determine the overall quality and performance output, which can further assist customers with their technical requirements.
- Supports the PRD Manager in the formulation, planning, monitoring and evaluation of established Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (OGSM) of the PRD Department (including individual positions) aligned with the overall OGSM of the Company while ensuring effective implementation of best practices in product application, increasing cost-effectiveness and quality of new/enhanced/alternative products.
- Supervises the policies, objectives, initiatives and reports of PRD Department to ensure continuous operations, effective and efficient purchasing operations and services.
INTERNAL QUALITY AUDITOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management, Communication or other technical field required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Certification, such as Lead Assessor course in ISO 9001, Quality Auditor etc
- Proven experience in supporting implementation of Quality Management System
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in QMS Audits or experience in managing and maintaining quality management system in manufacturing environment
- Perform planned and periodic internal quality system assessment.
- Gather relevant information from personnel about the approach, deployment, and results of processes and systems.
- Identify non-conforming conditions requiring corrective actions, strengths, and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze findings and create summary presentation.
- Facilitate closing meeting to review and interpret results with management.
- Compile and issue a formal report detailing results.
- Follow up on audits to ensure that solutions/corrective actions are implemented.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of non-conforming conditions.
- Assist with determination of corrective actions and continuous improvement.
Support External Audits (ISO Registrar, Customer)
- Respond to auditor requests.
- Coordinate audit schedule and logistics.
- Prepare and assist in vetting audit assessment documents.
- Prepare audit participants and areas.
Support Improvement of the Quality Management System
- Maintain and improve the quality management system through assessment and sharing best practices
- Support improvement of the quality assessment process
- Participate in quality improvement projects
- Provide access to standards and documentation
- Plan Audit Objectives and Schedule.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Internal Audit Schedule.
- Gather information from production, service, development and supporting activities.
PACKAGING MATERIAL SECTION HEAD
A. Education required
– College graduate of any Business course
B. Experience and training required
– 1 to 2 years’ experience in warehousing.
– experience in using inventory software is an advantage.
– keen sense for details
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Encodes incoming and outgoing data of bulk packaging materials in MS Excel and Foxmagic System
- Conducts a random count of bulk packaging materials daily.
- Coordinates with Blending and Repacking Planner on the availability of PM
- Monitors consumption and availability of PM and informs Department Head of critical stocks.
- Monitors the cleanliness and orderliness of PM warehouses daily.
- Plans and issues PR To Purchasing Department.
- Prepares Inventory Receipt Form whenever PM is delivered.
- Prepares and prints Withdrawal/Transfer gate pass
IT NETWORK SPECIALIST
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information technology, or Computer Engineering or any related courses
- With a minimum of 2 years of experience
- makes sure that employees who rely on a company intranet can communicate with one another. Setup and support all network equipment including servers, PC’s, printers and LAN equipment.
- in charge of setting up, managing and troubleshooting the technology systems that a business uses to maintain computer and software networks
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breach does occur
- Organize and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security
- Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system
- Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education
- Provide system updates and write code fixes
- Graduate in any related course
- Knowledgeable of production kpi’s and knows how to calculate production man-hours efficiency, productivity
- Knows how to communicate with different types of people
- Performs time and motion study.
- Conducts trials on new projects, new packaging materials, and new machines and pieces of equipment (new production process.
- Responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current and maintaining process documents
PRODUCT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STAFF
- College graduate in Food Technology or any related course
- At least 2 years of experience in Research and Development in Food Manufacturing Plant
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Develops new products for general promotion. The selection of suitable raw materials to be used is one of the vital parts in product development.
- Performs customization of the products based on the customer’s preference and specification.
- Conducts product matching based on the customer’s specification. If the specimen/reference sample is provided by the customer, the closest match possible on the overall quality of the product should be achieved.
- Responsible in the conduct of product benchmarking for the purpose of comparison in terms of the quality and performs product improvement as necessary.
- Conducts sensory evaluation of the product to assess its overall acceptability due to varying purposes.
- Handles product costing of newly approved products.
- Monitors and updates cost of each product to maintain price stability in the market.
- Conducts product sampling to be submitted to the client for approval.
- Responsible in the documentation of Product Specification, Ingredient Declaration, Product Process Flow Chart, MSDS, etc.
- Performs product troubleshooting if there is an occurrence of deviation in the operation.
- Conducts shelf life testing of the products due to various purposes.
- Performs part of the product accreditation process particularly on the product application.
- Assists Production Department (Blending) in the conduct of batch trial run specifically for product with a new process flow/procedure.
- Accomplishes various reports that are needed as references.
- Attends to queries and concerns from different departments and customers. This also includes handling of electronic mail.
- Supervises and maintains good housekeeping of the R&D division.
- College Level or HS Graduate
- With updated Driver’s License restrictions 123
- At least two (2) years of related work experience as delivery driver in a food manufacturing/retail/trading industry. With trainings and seminars on Food Safety, GLP, SCM, QMS, OSH and among others is a plus
- Coordinates with Delivery Driver regarding schedule of dispatch.
- Loads or unloads products for delivery following the established loading/unloading guidelines.
- Organizes products stated in the delivery documents and ensures proper zoning and segregation of products based on route and/or customer.
- Implements food safety and GLP inside the delivery vehicle.
- Works with QAC in the checking and inspection of delivery vehicle and ensures quality and proper sanitation of storage area.
- Receives and signs Weekly Delivery Report (WDR).
- Submits signed WDR to Logistics Department.
- Claims SI, DR, COA, MSDS and other delivery documents.
- Presents DRS to the Guard on Duty and proceeds to delivery destinations.
- Checks routes and whereabouts of delivery vehicles and personnel on a regular basis.
- Endorses the complete delivery documents to the Customer’s Guard on Duty for checking.
- Unloads products in the Customer’s receiving area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of BS Nursing with Professional Licensure
- Minimum of three (3) years of extensive work experience as Company Nurse in a
- Handles the conduct of random mandatory drug-testing in the Company.
- Verifies and evaluates Pre-employment and Annual physical and medical
examination results as well as explains the results to the subject employee.
- Reviews and validates Medical Certificate or Medical Clearance submitted by an
Employee who called in sick for several days. Once acceptable, issues Fit to Work or
Return to Work Notification to the said employee.
- Suggests healthcare and wellness related practices such as proper diet, good
hygiene, sanitation and healthy lifestyle.
- Oversees the Healthcare and wellness awareness campaign by facilitating
healthcare and wellness education, orientation, awareness seminars or discussion
groups on relevant and prevalent health issues concerning employees.
PRODUCTION LINE HEAD
- Candidate must be 4 years College Graduate
- With at least 1-2 years of experience as a Production Line Leader in a
- Willing to work in Navotas City
- Checks the completeness of protective clothing and grooming of the blending
staff as per GMP rules and ensures that all blending staff wash their hands
properly before working.
- Checks the condition of machines and utensils if properly cleaned, sanitized and
dry before use.
- Checks if machines and other equipments (e.g. weighing scale ) are functioning
- Checks if all packaging materials to be used are clean,sufficient and ready for
- Checks the quantity and weight of all raw materials needed per batch of each
product before blending.
- Monitors blending process and production yield.
- Monitors cleanliness after work (Clean As You Go Policy).
- Graduate of BS Food Technology or any related course
- At least two (2) years of extensive work experience as a Product
Application Technologist in a food manufacturing or food trading/retail
- Conducts product application of bakery ingredients and various premixes as per
request by PRD and QAC personnel.
- Submits accomplished Product Application Request Form.
- Performs product sampling as approved by the department head.
- Assists in city and provincial baking demonstrations.
- Maintains cleanliness of test kitchen and training center.
- Performs daily cleaning/sanitation of baking equipment, utensils and other
appliances to avoid possible contamination.
- Inspects and re-checks electrical outlets for safety purposes after office hours.
- Acts as a delegate during food exhibit.
- Assists in the conduct of testing existing and new/enhanced/alternative locally
- Assists in the development of different/varied types of recipes as support for
product launching and promotion.