Ferna Iodized Salt
Ferna Sour Cream and Onion Seasoning
Forget about tomato sauce this valentine’s season and taste the buttered sour cream pasta with bits
of bacon made with FERNA high-quality ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Assembly Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
200 grams Spaghetti Noodles
1 liter Water
1 tbsp or 15 grams Vegetable Oil
1 tsp or 5 grams Ferna Iodized Salt
Sour Cream and Onion Sauce:
1 1⁄2 cups + 1 tbsp + 2 tsp or 400 grams Fresh Milk
4 tbsp + 2 tsp or 70 grams Ferna Sour Cream and Onion Seasoning
1 tbsp + 1 tsp or 20 grams Unsalted Butter
2 tsp or 10 grams Cornstarch
1 tbsp + 1 tsp or 20 grams Water
250 grams Bacon
For the Pasta:
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the spaghetti pasta with vegetable oil and salt, cook according to package directions and drain.
For the Sour Cream and Onion Sauce:
1. Fry the bacon. Set aside.
2. In a pot, pour fresh milk and melt the butter. Add sour cream and onion seasoning and continuously stir the seasoning until no lumps are visible.
3. Bring sauce to a simmer for about 2 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch to make a slurry. Then, add slurry into the sauce. Continue stirring until it becomes viscous.
4. Pour the cooked pasta into the sauce and mix to coat everything with sour cream and onion sauce.
5. Place the pasta into a plate and top it with fried bacon. Serve immediately.