Primera Pandan Flavocol
Ferna Green Liquid Food Color
This ‘burnt’ cheesecake recipe is very quick to make yet it delivers a beautiful, dark exterior full of bittersweet notes that make the creamy cheesecake interior seem richer and more flavorful by adding Ferna high quality ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 7” Round Pan
1 tbsp or 14 grams Butter. for greasing
400 grams Cream Cheese
% cup or 100 grams Sugar
2 pieces Eggs
1 cup or 225 grams All Purpose Cream
3 tsp or 20 grams Primera Pandan Flavocol
1/8 tsp or 1 gram Ferna Green Liquid Food Color
1 tbsp or 6 grams Cake Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 428°F or 220°C.
2. Cut a sheet of parchment paper large enough to line the inside of the 7″ pan by a few extra inches. Grease the parchment paper with butter and press it into the pan, flattening any major creases.
3. In a mixer bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar then mix using a paddle attachment. Whip until the mixture is softened.
4. Gradually add eggs and continue mixing until well combined.
5. Add all purpose cream, pandan flavocol and green liquid food color, then mix until the cream and flavocol are well incorporated.
6. Fold in cake flour into the mixture until no lumps are visible.
7. Pour batter into the pan and then tap the pan against the counter to remove any excess air bubbles.
8. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes until puffed, very well browned, and nearly burned on the edges.
9. Let cheesecake cool to room temperature, at least 25 minutes. Carefully lift the parchment paper with the cheesecake and place it onto a plate. Peel excess parchment paper surrounding the cheesecake and serve.