Ferna Iodized Salt
Ferna Vanilla Liquid
Ferna Pancake Syrup
This no-bake Double Chocolate Cookie dough recipe will surely satisfy your cravings for edible cookie dough. Make this as your comfort food using FERNA high quality ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Mixing Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 20 scoops
2 cups or 240 grams All Purpose Flour
3/4 cup or 170 grams Unsalted Butter
1/4 cup or 50 grams Brown Sugar
1/4 cup or 50 grams White Sugar
1/2 tsp or 3 grams Ferna Iodized Salt
1 1/2 tsp or 8 grams Ferna Vanilla Liquid
1 1/2 tbsp or 36 grams Ferna Pancake Syrup
2 tbsp or 30 grams All Purpose Cream
1/2 cup or 80 grams Dark Chocolate Chunks
1/4 cup or 40 grams Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven at 350oF or 177oC for 15 minutes.
2. Spread all purpose flour evenly on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Place tray in the oven and bake for 8 minutes until toasted. Then, set aside.
4. In a large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, and butter and whip until creamy.
5. Then, add in vanilla liquid, all purpose flour, and salt. Continue mixing until it forms into dough.
6. Slowly add pancake syrup and all purpose cream into the mixture and continue mixing until well incorporated.
7. Fold in chocolate chips and dark chocolate chunks using a spatula.
8. Serve using an ice cream scooper and enjoy!
Note: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.