Ferna Classic Hotcake Mix
Ferna Baking Soda
It is a no-fuss banana bread recipe using hotcake mix from Ferna high-quality ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Mixing Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pc Banana Choco Chip Walnut Bread
2 pieces Banana, ripened
½ cup + 1 tbsp + 2 tsp or 100 grams Ferna Classic Hotcake Mix
¼ cup or 60 grams Unsalted Butter, melted
2 tbsp or 25 grams Brown Sugar
1 piece Whole Egg
¼ tsp or 2 grams Ferna Baking Soda
¼ cup or 25 grams Walnut, toasted
¼ cup or 25 grams Chocolate Chips
For the Banana Bread:
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F
2. Mash all bananas using a fork or a masher.
3. Add brown sugar, egg and melted butter into the mashed bananas and mix thoroughly until well blended.
4. Whisk hotcake mix and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Put the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Mix until well combined and without visible lumps.
5. Add walnut and chocolate chips into the banana bread mixture and mix until well incorporated.
6. Sprinkle flour on a 7”x 3” rectangular baking pan. Then, pour the banana bread mixture.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.