Strawberry Jam, 1 cup, or more
All-Purpose Flour, 1 1/3 cups
Franklin Baker Golden Toasted Niblets, ½ cup
Walnuts, 1/3 cup, chopped or more
Rolled Oats, 1/4 cup
Brown Sugar, 1 1/4 cups, lightly packed
Gold Coast Butter Oil Substitute, 1 cup
1. Preheat oven at 375ºF. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. To make the crust, cream butter oil substitute until smooth. Sift together flour and confectioners’ sugar, and gradually beat into butter oil substitute. Blend well. Spread on prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until barely golden. Remove from oven and cool for at least 30 minutes.
3. Lower oven temperature at 350ºF.
4. To make the streusel, toss together flour, golden toasted niblets, walnuts, rolled oats and brown sugar. Rub in the butter oil substitute and mix well. Set aside.
5. To assemble, spread the strawberry jam over cooled crust. Top with streusel. Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
Can make 2 pieces.