Brown Sugar, 325 grams
Ferna Liquid Glucose, 25 grams
EOI Sovereign Cake Margarine, 125 grams
Fresh Eggs, 2 medium size
Cake Flour, 225 grams
Cinnamon Powder, 2 grams
Ferna Vanilla Powder, 2 grams
Nutmeg , 2 grams
Ferna Baking Soda, 7 grams
Raisins, 100 grams
Cashew Nuts, 50 grams
Instant Oatmeal , 100 grams
Franklin Baker Gem Desiccated Coconut, 50 grams
1. In a mixing bowl, fitted with paddle attachment, combine margarine, glucose and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time.
3. In another bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon powder, vanilla powder, nutmeg and baking soda.
4. Add sifted dry ingredients into the cream margarine and beat at low speed for 30 second.
5. Scrape sides then add raisins, cashew nuts and oatmeal. Beat again for another 30 seconds.
6. Transfer the mixture or batter in a prepared 9”x9” square pan.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F or until toothpick inserted at the middle part of the fudge bar comes out clean.
8. Cool then refrigerate.