Lemon Juice, 4 tsp
Grated Lemon Rind from 2 pcs lemon
Fresh Eggs, whole
White Sugar, ½ cup
Franklin Baker Tender Fresh Flakes, 1 cup
Primera Baking Powder, 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For the crust: mix butter oil substitute, powdered sugar and all purpose flour.
3. Spread the crust into a 9x13 rectangular pan.
4. Bake the crust for 15 minutes or until color becomes pale tan. Cool on rack.
5. For the fillings: in a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth and free of lumps.
6. Pour the filling mixture into cooled crust
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
8. Cool and cut into bars.