Sifted All Purpose Flour, 1 ½ cup
Primera Baking Powder, 2 tsp
Ferna Iodized Salt, ½ tsp
Cocoa Prime Cocoa Powder, 1 tbsp
Chopped Nuts, 1/3 cup
Chocolate Block, melted, ½ cup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8” square baking pan. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using a wire whip, combine the following ingredients – melted BOS, brown sugar, glucose, vanilla and eggs. Mix well with a wire whip until blended.
3. Pour the remaining ingredients and beat until blended.
4. Set aside 1 cup of the batter and to this, stir cocoa powder.
5. Transfer the choco batter into the prepared baking pan.
6. Likewise pour in the light cookie batter. Swirl with a small knife.
7. Sprinkle the surface with nuts.
8. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in all 4 corners of the pan comes out clean.
9. Cool completely.
10. Drizzle melted chocolate over the cooled brownies before cutting into serving pieces.