Ferna Caramel Flavored Syrup, 4 tbsp
Fresh Eggs, 2 whole
All Purpose Flour, 1 cup
Cinnamon Powder, ½ tsp
Primera Baking Powder, 1 tsp
Ferna Vanilla Liquid, 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9”x9” square baking pan. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine raisins, nuts and 2 tbsp rum. Set aside.
3. Cream Butter Oil Substitute, sugar, molasses, vanilla liquid and flavored light syrup until fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and continue beating.
5. Blend in the remaining rum.
6. Sift together flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
7. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
8. Fold in raisins and nuts. Blend well.
9. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in all 4 corners of the pan comes out clean.
10. Cool completely.
11. When cool, cut into bars and wrap in a cellophane.
Yield: 16 pcs of 2x2 squares