Whole Eggs, 130 grams
All Purpose Flour, 115 grams
Walnuts, chopped, 250 grams
Cream Cheese Toppings:
Cream Cheese, 1 cup
White Sugar, ½ cup
Ferna Vanilla Liquid, 5 grams
Heavy Cream, 40 grams
Fresh Egg, 1 medium size
1. Pre heat oven to 325˚F.
2. Grease and line a 9x13 tray pan.
3. To make brownies: In a sauce pan melt butter, add sugar and stir to combine until it’s hot but not bubbling. Stir in a cocoa, salt, vanilla and baking powder. Whisk in the eggs, stirring until it is smooth. Then add the flour. Stir again until smooth. Scoop out and set aside ¼ cup of the brownie mixture. Fold in walnuts.
4. Place mixture in the prepared pan.
5. Prepare cream cheese topping: mix all ingredients in a mixer using the paddle and beat until smooth.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the top of the brownie mixture.
7. Place ¼ cup of the brownie mixture in a piping bag. Pipe thin strips of the brownie mixture on top of the cream cheese layer and using the tip of a pairing knife, gently swirl the tip of the knife to create a marble design.
8. Bake the brownie for about 40-45 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.
9. Cool the brownie on a rack. When cool cut into 24 squares.