Fresh Eggs, 3 whole
All Purpose Flour, 1 ½ cup
Ferna Iodized Salt, ¼ tsp
Cocoa Prime Cocoa Powder, 1/3 cup
Coffee Powder, 2 tbsp
Cream Cheese, ½ cup
1. In a small saucepan, combine butter oil substitute, white sugar and liquid glucose. Cook at low heat until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl then add vanilla liquid and eggs, one at a time.
3. Combine flour and salt, and add to the creamed mixture. Beat until smooth.
4. Set aside 1/3 part of the mixture in a small bowl. Beat in cream cheese until well blended. Set aside.
5. With the remaining 2/3 part, add cocoa powder and coffee. Beat until smooth.
6. In a greased and lined 9”x9” pan, transfer half of the brownie mixture. Spread evenly then put half of the cream mixture. Make a swirl using toothpick.
7. Then, pour the rest of the brownie mixture and do the same with the rest of the cream mixture.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes at preheated oven of 350°F.
9. Cool completely, refrigerate before cutting.