Buttermilk Powder, 21 grams
Ferna Vanilla Powder, 2 grams
Primera Butter Flavor Oil, 2 grams
Assorted Fruit Jam
Franklin Baker Tender Fresh Flakes
1. Cream butter oil substitute, sugar and vanilla liquid at medium speed for about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time. Make sure to blend the egg well before adding the other eggs.
3. In another bowl, blend all dry ingredients and sift for 3 times.
4. Add dry ingredients to the creamed butter oil substitute, mix for one minute at low speed.
5. Add butter flavor oil, mix for another minute at low speed.
6. Shift into medium speed and continue mixing for another 3 minutes.
7. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until done.
9. Cut flat cake into 2x2 squares.
10. Coat each squares with fruit jam and cover with Franklin Baker Tender Fresh Flakes. And serve into muffin cups.