All Purpose Flour, 1 cup
Ferna Iodized Salt, ¼ tsp
Franklin Baker Gem Desiccated Coconut, ½ pack
Coffee Powder, 1 ½ tbsp
Cream Cheese Cake:
Cream Cheese Bar, 1 bar
White Sugar, 3 ½ tbsp
Ferna Clear and Unflavored Gelatin, 1 tbsp
Water, 2 tbsp
Frosty Boy Whip Cream Powder, ¾ cup
Iced Cold Water , ¾ cup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, cook butter oil substitute and cocoa powder over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and add in coffee powder. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix eggs, vanilla and sugar using a wire whisk until well blended. Add in the cocoa mixture and all purpose flour plus salt and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in Franklin Baker Gem Desiccated Coconut.
5. Transfer the mixture into paper-lined 9 x 13 rectangular pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
6. For the toppings; whip cream powder and cold water until stiff peaks formed. Set aside inside the refrigerator until ready to use.
7. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light.
8. Bloom gelatin into cold water and melt in a baine marie procedure.
9. Add into the cream cheese.
10. Fold in cream cheese mixture into a whipped cream until well blended.
11. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled brownies.
12. Refrigerate until set and ready to cut.