Ferna Vanilla Liquid, 1 tsp
Instant Oatmeal , 2 ½ cup
All Purpose Flour, 2 ½ cup
Ferna Iodized Salt, 1 tsp
Ferna Baking Soda, 1 tsp
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine bittersweet chocolate, condensed milk and butter oil substitute.
2. Cook over low flame until chocolate melts and all the ingredients are combined together.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Crust: using a paddle, cream butter oil substitute and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla liquid.
6. Scrape sides of the bowl.
7. In another bowl, sift four, baking soda and salt three times.
8. Combine dry ingredients and oatmeal into the creamed butter oil substitute.
9. Beat for 30 seconds at low speed. Scrape sides of the mixing bowl.
10. Continue beating for 2 minutes at medium speed or until all ingredients are combined.
11. Using a 9 x 13 rectangular pan, greased and lined, spread evenly half of the crust.
12. Pour in the cooled chocolate ganache and sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.
13. Cut and spread the remaining crust mixture on top of the chocolate ganache.
14. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
15. Cool completely. Refrigerate before cutting