Cream Cheese Batter:
Cream Cheese, 1 cup
Refined Sugar, ¼ cup
All Purpose Flour, 1 tbsp
Fresh Egg, 1 large
All Purpose Cream, 1 cup
Ferna Vanilla Liquid, ½ tsp
Primera Lemon Flavocol, 1/8 tsp
1. Mix all ingredients for brownies, set aside.
2. For the cream cheese batter, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
3. Stir the flour, and other remaining ingredients.
4. Whisk until smooth. In a 9”x9” round pan, spread half of the brownie mixture.
5. Then top with half of the cream cheese mixture.
6. Repeat the procedure for the remaining halves.
7. Using toothpick, stroke the mixture until it forms a swirl and create a marble effect.
8. Bake the brownies for 45 minutes or until the top is puffed and set.
9. Remove from oven and let the brownies cool before cutting.