Gold Coast Butter Oil Substitute, 1 cup
Peanut Butter, 2/3 cup
Rice Cereal, 1 cup
Semisweet Chocolate, chopped , 1 cup
Peanut Butter, 1/3 cup
1. For the first layer: in a saucepan, melt butter oil substitute and chocolate. Blend peanut butter and fold in rice cereals.
2. Spread the mixture evenly in a lined 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Refrigerate until set.
3. In another saucepan, combine butter oil substitute and peanut butter. Melt until combine.
4. Spread the mixture into prepared first layer. Sprinkle rice cereals on top. Refrigerate more.
5. Lastly, melt chocolate and peanut butter in a double boiler. Spread into the second layer. Refrigerate more.
6. Cut into 16 pieces squares.