Caramels, 20 pcs
Walnuts, 1/4 cup
Franklin Baker Tender Fresh Flakes, 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease and Line an 8 inch baking pan.
3. Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Melt butter and brown sugar. Let cool.
5. Add the eggs and the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture.
6. Fold in the nuts and the Franklin Baker Tender Flakes.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
8. Cool completely.
9. Melt caramels and drizzle over the cooled butterscotch bar
10. Sprinkle chopped nuts and Franklin baker Tender Flakes Coconut