1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix for one minute at low speed. Scrape side and bottom of the bowl.
3. Shift to medium speed and mix until mixture is well blended.
4. Pour the batter on a 9x9 pan, greased and with paper lining.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool before cutting,
7. To arrange each brownies;
1. Can add chopped nuts or chopped fruits before baking. Just manually fold the nut or fruits.
2. Can put cream and sprinkle with colored vermicelli or M&M chocolate. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
3. Can also put different nuts on the top of the brownies before baking.