Gold Coast Butter Oil Substitute, melted 170 grams ¾ cup
GCB Dark Chocolate Compound, melted 195 grams 1 ¼ cups plus 1 Tbsp
Eggs 150 grams 3 pcs, medium
Sugar 150 grams ¾ cup
All-Purpose Flour 60 grams ½ cup
Primera Baking Powder 4 grams 1 ½ tsps
Ferna Iodized Salt pinch
1. For the cookie dough: Beat brown sugar, white sugar and butter oil substitute together.
2. Add eggs and vanilla liquid.
3. Sift together flour, iodized salt and baking soda. Mix into the batter.
4. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
5. Scoop with a scooper and chill.
6. For the brownies: Mix together melted butter oil substitute and melted chocolate compound.
7. Mix together eggs and sugar.
8. Mix both mixtures together and add the sifted dry ingredients.
9. To assemble: Line muffin pans with paper liner.
10. Pour the brownie mixture until half of the pan. Put a scoop of cookie dough on top.
11. Bake at 325F until tester comes out clean.
Yield and Cost:
Approximately 30 pcs. @ Php 6.00 each