All Purpose Flour, 1 cup
Brown Sugar, ½ cup
White Sugar, 3 tbsp
Oatmeal, 2 tbsp
Gold Coast Butter Oil Substitute, ½ cup
1. To prepare the brownies; combine Ferna Brownie Premix, BOS, water and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
2. Transfer into a 9” x 9” square pan, greased and lined with paper liner.
3. Top with sliced banana, cubed green and red apples. Set aside.
4. For the streusel; mix all the ingredients until it resembles into course crumbs.
5. Sprinkle on top of the fruits evenly.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Cool completely.
8. Refrigerate before cutting into serving pieces.